Schabmüller GmbH, Deutschland.
Rotor and Strator packets for agricultural machines
Electric motors are increasingly coming into focus of in agricultural applications. Schabmüller, the German manufacturer of e-motors, uses so-called rotor and stator stacks from Feintool for the latest generation of tractors.
The Goal: reducing pressure loss
The hydrostatic-mechanical power splitting of normal transmissions on large tractors cannot be done without hydraulic pressure loss. E-motors can transmit power without such losses.
The Feintool Solution
- Precise implementation of the design specifications of rotor and stator packets for further processing into e-machines
- Deep technical know-how in the design, construction and production of rotor and stator stacks at the Feintool plant in Jessen, Germany.
- Reliable partner from the development to the production of the stacks
- Precise, highly complex parts with minimal tolerances
- Development of new large tractors
- Award for end customer by expert jury at the Agritechnica trade show