Feintool International Holding AG
Industrial ring 8
Torsten Greiner, Samuel Künzli
The Feintool Group represented here by Feintool International Holding AG, Industriering 8, 3250 Lyss Switzerland, firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter “we”, “us” or “Feintool”) takes data protection very seriously. We would therefore like to inform you in the following about the handling of your personal data on this website.
a. Your rights
If the General Data Protection Regulation “GDPR” applies to you, you may assert the following rights against us in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR:
- Right of access: You have the right, under certain conditions, to receive information about what data we have about you and for what purpose. (Art. 15 GDPR),
- Right to rectification: You have the right to have inaccurate personal data corrected. (Art. 16 GDPR),
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right for us to restrict the processing of your personal data. (Article 18 GDPR)
- Right to erasure / right to be forgotten: You have the right to have us erase your personal data held by us. (Article 17 GDPR)
- Right to data portability: You have the right to be provided with the personal data we hold in a machine-readable format. (Art. 20 GDPR)
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. (Article 21 GDPR)
If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. The legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation remains unaffected. If your consent serves as the legal basis for the processing, we will indicate at the points mentioned how you can exercise your right of withdrawal.
If the DSG applies to you, you can assert the following rights against us in accordance with the provisions of the DSG:
- Right of access (Art. 8 ff. DSG),
- Right to rectification (Art. 15 DSG, Art. 25 DSG)
- Right to block or delete your data (Art. 15 DSG, Art. 25 DSG)
- From September 1st, 2023, the rights will change as follows:
- Right of access (Art. 25ff. nDSG)
- Right to data release and transfer (Art. 28 f. nDSG)
- Right to rectification (Art. 32 nDSG)
- Right to block or delete (Art. 32 nDSG)
To assert one of your rights listed above, you can contact us at any time: Feintool International Holding, Industriering 8, 3250 Lyss, Switzerland, email@example.com , telephone number: 032 387 51 11 or to the data protection officer appointed by us: Dr. Balzer bpc GmbH Einigkeitstr. 9 45133 Essen | firstname.lastname@example.org | Telephone: +49 201 / 890 881-0
The rights mentioned above have various conditions and exceptions. As a result, it may happen that we cannot fully comply with your request. In such a case, we will inform you about this.
If you believe that we are processing your personal data in an unlawful manner, please contact us or our data protection officer using the contact details above. You also have the right to contact a supervisory authority.
b. Storage duration
We store your personal data only for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes stated in the data protection declaration or as provided for by the various storage periods provided for by law. After the respective purpose has ceased to exist or these periods have expired, the corresponding data will be blocked or deleted as a matter of routine and in accordance with the statutory provisions.
c. Disclosure of your personal data
d. Place of data processing
We also process your data outside the EU.
a) Due to the global nature of our company, we transfer data to our parent company in Switzerland. There is an EU adequacy decision for Switzerland, which can be viewed under Adequacy decisions (europa.eu).
b) In the case of data transfer to a third country that does not have an adequacy decision, we ensure that the protection of personal data is guaranteed through suitable guarantees such as the new standard contractual clauses.
If you have any questions on this subject or if you would like to receive a copy of the guarantee, please feel free to contact our data protection officer using the contact details above.
a. Data processing purposes
There may be times when we need to process your personal data to comply with legal requirements. This is the case, for example, if we are required by law to retain certain information for a specified period of time. The legal basis is Article 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. c) GDPR.
In particular, data is collected and evaluated for the application process on the “Career” website. However, they are only stored for as long as is necessary for the purpose.
When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention periods. The legal basis is the legitimate interest pursuant to Article 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest is to answer your inquiries and thus ensure your satisfaction. If necessary, depending on the content of the request, the contractual relationship under Article 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) GDPR may also be the legal basis.
In the media release newsletter that appears regularly, we provide information about our products and services and provide current information on various topics. We will only send you the media release if you actively register for this service. If you register for our newsletter, the personal data provided there will be collected, stored and processed for the purpose of sending the newsletter.
Feintool guarantees that your data will be treated confidentially. If you wish, you can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time in various ways: by contacting us directly (see also the contact details above) and via the “Unsubscribe from the newsletter” link, which is included in every newsletter. The legal basis for the delivery of the newsletter is your consent in accordance with Article 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) GDPR.
e. Cookie Consent Manager
f. Google Analytics
1. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
2. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
3. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; we would like to point out to you however that in this case you will if applicable not be able to use all functions of this website in full. You can also prevent the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) being sent to Google and the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. download and install in:tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
4. This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, which means that they cannot be linked to individuals. If the data collected about you has a personal reference, this will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
5. We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has concluded standard contractual clauses. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is your consent in accordance with Section 25 Para. 1 TTDSG in conjunction with Article 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) GDPR. The consent also includes the transfer to Google and the associated data transfer to the USA. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You can adjust your settings for this in the cookie banner at the end of the data protection declaration.
7. [This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out using a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under “My data”, “Personal data”.]
g. Use of social media plug-ins
1. We currently use the following social media plug-ins: [Twitter, LinkedIn, WeChat, Youtube]. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can identify the provider of the plug-in by the marking on the box above its initials or the logo. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it will the plug-in provider be informed that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned under point 2 of this declaration will be transmitted. Since the plug-in provider collects data in particular via cookies,
2. We have no influence on the collected data and data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purposes of the processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the data collected by the plug-in provider.
3. The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and/or needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) to display needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. With the plug-ins we offer you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for using the plug-ins is your consent (Section 25 Para. 1 TTDSG in conjunction with Article 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) GDPR). Your consent also includes a possible data transfer to a third country by the plug-in provider. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You can adjust your settings for this in the cookie banner at the end of the data protection declaration.
4. The data is passed on regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to the plug-in provider, your data collected from us will be assigned directly to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and e.g. B. link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this way you can avoid being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
5. Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the data protection declarations of these providers. There you will also receive further information on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy.
h. Embedded YouTube videos
We embed YouTube videos on some of our websites to better show you our products and our company. The operator of the corresponding plugins is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. When you visit a page with the YouTube plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. This tells YouTube which pages you are visiting. If you are logged into your YouTube account, YouTube can assign your surfing behavior to you personally. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account beforehand.
Anyone who has deactivated the storage of cookies for the Google Ad program will not have to reckon with such cookies when watching YouTube videos. However, YouTube also stores non-personal usage information in other cookies. If you want to prevent this, you must block the storage of cookies in the browser.
In the event that personal data is transferred to the USA, standard contractual clauses have been concluded. Further information on data protection at “YouTube” can be found in the provider’s data protection declaration at:policies.google.com/privacy.
We have embedded YouTube videos on the basis of Section 25 Para. 1 TTDSG in conjunction with Article 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) GDPR. The consent also includes the transfer to Google and the associated data transfer to the USA. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You can adjust your settings for this in the cookie banner at the end of the data protection declaration.
III. Customers and suppliers
The person responsible processes the personal data for the purpose of managing the contractual relationship or ongoing cooperation, for example managing contact persons, for communication, maintaining contacts and processing or for information and advertising. In this regard, the processing is based on Article 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDPR. The interest of the person responsible consists in the administration and processing of the joint contractual relationship, for customer care, information service and advertising.
If there is a direct contract with the party whose data is being processed, then the processing of the data described above in relation to the management of the contractual relationship – with the exception of advertising – will be based on Article 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
In principle, the provision of your information is not required by law, but we need this information in part to fulfill the contract. Without the personal data, the cooperation can only be guaranteed to a very limited extent.
However, it may happen that we are legally obliged to process your personal data, for example to comply with retention periods (Article 6 Para. 1 p. 1 lit. c) GDPR).
In individual cases, processing can also take place on the basis of your consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. a), but in this case we will expressly point this out and ask for your consent. The decision is always voluntary and you will not face any negative consequences if you decide against it. The person responsible will use consent in particular for advertising measures, for example for sending newsletters. If this happens, you will also be informed separately about the right of withdrawal with every advertising message and you can usually exercise the right of withdrawal directly via a corresponding link.
If the processing is based on special national regulations, we will point this out to you separately.
IV. Questions or comments
The rapid development of the Internet makes adjustments to our data protection regulations necessary from time to time. You will be informed about the changes at this point.
V. EXTERNAL LINKS
Insofar as this website contains links to third-party websites (“external links”), such third-party websites and the content published there are the sole responsibility of the respective operator. Feintool has no influence whatsoever on the current and future design and content of the pages linked by external links. The setting of external links does not mean that Feintool adopts the content behind the reference or link as its own. Feintool will not constantly monitor the linked websites unless there are concrete indications of legal violations. If Feintool becomes aware of legal violations, it will delete the relevant external links immediately.