- Standort: United States - Tennessee
- Bereich: EHS
- Organisation: Feintool Tennessee, Inc.
- Eintrittsdatum: asap.
What you can expect.
Nashville, Tennessee precision metal stamping manufacturer has immediate openings in the EHS department on first shift.
What you need.
We are looking for experienced: EHS that must have previous experience with Safey and Compliance in a manufacturing company.
What we offer.
We offer an excellent working environment, benefits package, and competitive pay.
- Identify and evaluate hazardous conditions and practices in the workplace
- Develop and maintain programs to meet EPA/OSHA regulations
- Develop, maintain, and continuously improve EHS training programs, and provide training to employees
- Perform environmental and safety audits, and implement corrective actions where warranted
- Develop controls for hazards; measure and evaluate the effectiveness of the hazard control system, policies and procedures with recommended changes that reflect improved opportunities to eliminate workplace incidents
- Review all work-related injury/illness and property damage reports and compliance of worker’s compensation program
- Enforce compliance to environmental and safety rules, regulations and policies
- Direct environmental compliance program related to hazardous waste, air permitting, water pollution control, and community right-to-know programs
- Incorporate essential EHS requirements in all purchasing and control actions
- Make recommendations for the purchase of safety equipment and supplies, including personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Resolve compliance issues internally and with government agencies
- Represent the organization as Management Representative and Facilitator for the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System and IATF 16949 Quality Management System for Feintool Tennessee
- Demonstrate organizational skills utilizing the 5S (sort, separate, sweep, standardize and sustain) concept
- Utilize visual management tools and techniques to manage and communicate the status and progress of activity and projects
- Manage non-conformance issues, and ensure timely response of corrective action
- Act as a technical and cultural change agent for environmental health & safety
Qualified candidates please send resume that must include salary history and requirements to:
Apply by email:We are looking forward to your application with salary expectation preferably by email to:
Apply by mail:Feintool Tennessee, Inc
:Human Resources Dept:
2930 Øld Franklin Road
Antioch, TN 37013
The uniform designation includes candidates of every gender.