Adient, Rockhausen (Germany)
Lining plates for brakes, drivetrain and door lock parts/HFA 4500speed
The automotive supplier is taking the production of seat adjusters to the next level –
with the help of fineblanking presses from the newest generation and innovative rotation transfer tools from Feintool.
- Production of new seat adjustment components with very close tolerances
- Reduction of weight through light design
- Faster and more efficient production
The Feintool solution
- The hydraulic fineblanking press HFA 11000plus with hydraulic power measuring 360 kilowatts and up to 1100 tons of press force
- A new rotation transfer tool specially designed by Feintool: The slide moves with the parts step by step in a circular path around the center point of the press.
We have the reserves needed to try a new production process with this state-of-the-art solution.Torsten Mueller, lead manufacturing engineer, Adient
- The fineblanked parts have even more exact edges and dimensions and fulfill the required tolerances
- The rate of rejects decreases
- Productivity increases