1. Application engineering: Secure engineering matters internally and eternally starting from inquiry until SOP. Technical communication to customers. Completing tehnical feasibility studies. Parts calculation for fineblanking and secondary operations.
2. Production Engineering: develop and implement optimal, cost-effective and stable manufacturing processes in accordance with product specifications and quality standards. Recommend and implement improvements to production processes, methods, controls and equipment.
3. Tooling Engineering: support to decide tool concepts for new products. Responsible for acceptance and trial out of new tools, optimization of existing tools.
4. Cost Engineering: together with other department working on CIP projects so that can the production efficiency can be improved and product costs can be reduced.
1. Educational background in an engineering discipline preferable Mechanical or Metal forming Engineering or a related field as well as your extensive experience with fine blanking, machineing.
2. Fine blanking toolmaker background will be plus.
3. Rich experiences on 2D and 3D CAD software, Solidworks or Catia.
4. Fluent in spoken and written English.
5. Good knowledge on technical drawings, especially GD & T.
Apply by email:
We are looking forward to your application with salary expectation preferably by email to: Qimin.He@feintool.com
Apply by mail:
Feintool Precision System Parts Taicang Co., Ltd.
No. 15 Qingdao E. Road
Phone: +86 512 5351 5186
The uniform designation includes candidates of every gender.