- Standort: United States - Tennessee
- Bereich: Production Finishing
- Organisation: Feintool Tennessee, Inc.
- Eintrittsdatum: asap.
Who we are.
Feintool Tennessee, Inc. is a precision metal-stamping manufacturer of automotive parts. We are seeking Production Finishing Operators for all shifts. No experience necessary.
What you can expect.
This position operates various equipment on which you will be trained. Some duties include:
- Checking parts for quality and recording data
- Verifying routing according to move tags
- Operating deburring and finishing equipment
- Performing housekeeping in and around equipment
- Gauging parts
What you need.
To be successful in this position, you will need:
- Acceptable attendance and background record (all backgrounds given consideration)
- Enjoy being part of a team
- Care about your work
- Able to pass a drug test
What we offer.
Some of what we can offer you:
- Shift premium for 2nd & 3rd shifts
- Great benefits
- Advancement opportunities
- Monthly bonus program
You can learn and grow as much as you are able. The possibilities at Feintool are endless!
Apply by email:
We are looking forward to your application with salary expectation preferably by email to: email@example.com
Apply by mail:
Feintool Tennessee, Inc.
2930 Old Franklin Road
The uniform designation includes candidates of every gender.