The Feintool Group, here represented by Feintool International Holding AG, Industriering 8, 3250 Lyss Switzerland, email@example.com (hereinafter "We", "Us" or "Feintool") takes data protection very seriously. Therefore, we would like to inform you in the following about the handling of your personal data on this website.
If the GDPR applies to you, you may exercise the following rights in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR:
- Right of access: you have the right, under certain conditions, to receive information about what data we have from you and for what purpose. (Art. 15 GDPR),
- Right to rectification: you have the right to have incorrect personal data corrected. (Art. 16 GDPR),
- Right to restriction of processing: you have the right to have us restrict the processing of your personal data. (Art. 18 GDPR)
- Right to erasure / right to be forgotten: You have the right to have us delete your personal data held by us. (Art. 17 GDPR)
- Right to data portability: You have the right to have the personal data we hold provided to you in a machine-readable format. (Art. 20 GDPR)
- Right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. (Art. 21 GDPR)
If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time, with effect for the future. The lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation remains unaffected.
If the DSG is applicable to you, you may exercise the following rights in accordance with the provisions of the DSG:
- Right to information (Art. 8 ff. DSG),
- Right to rectification (Art. 15 DSG, Art. 25 DSG)
- Right to block or delete your data (Art. 15 DSG, Art. 25 DSG)
To exercise any of your rights listed above, you can contact us at any time: Feintool International Holding, Industriering 8, 3250 Lyss, Switzerland, firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number: 032 387 51 11 or to the data protection officer appointed by us: Dr.-Ing. Peuser, SPIE Data Protection GmbH, Lyoner Str. 9, D-60528 Frankfurt am Main | email@example.com | telephone: +49 69 6649 – 6920
The mentioned rights have various conditions and exceptions. As a result, we may not be able to fully comply with your request. We will inform you in such a case. If you believe that we are processing your personal data in an unlawful manner, please contact us or our data protection officer using the contact details above. You also have the right to contact the supervisory authority in Switzerland that supervises the use of personal data in Switzerland: Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner, Feldeggweg 1, CH - 3003 Bern | Phone: +41 (0)58 462 43 95 (Mon. to Fri., 10.00 to 12.00) | Fax: +41 (0)58 465 99 96. If you are not a resident of Switzerland, you can contact the EU data protection supervisory authority responsible for you: [Archived content]Data Protection Authorities – European Commission (europa.eu).
Purposes of data processing
It may happen that we need to process your personal data to meet legal requirements. This is the case, for example, if we have to retain certain information for a specified period of time due to legal requirements. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 s.1 lit. c) GDPR. In the "Careers" website in particular, data is collected and evaluated for the application process. However, they are only stored for as long as is necessary for the purpose.
Passing on your personal data
A transfer of your personal data takes place at our headquarter in Switzerland.
We store your personal data only for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes stated in the data protection declaration or as stipulated by the various storage periods provided for by law. After the respective purpose has ceased to exist or these periods have expired, the corresponding data will be routinely blocked or deleted in accordance with the statutory provisions.
Place of data processing
We also process your data outside the EU. Due to the global nature of our business, we transfer data to our headquarter in Switzerland. For Switzerland, there is an EU adequacy decision, which can be viewed at Adequacy decisions | EU-Kommission (europa.eu)).
When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if legal retention periods exist. The legal basis is your consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. a) GDPR.
In the regularly published media release newsletter we inform you about our products and services and provide up-to-date information on various topics. We will only send the media release to you if you actively register for this service. If you register for our newsletter mailing service, the personal data you provide there will be collected, stored and processed for the purpose of sending you the newsletter.
Feintool guarantees the confidential treatment of your data. If you wish, you can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time via various options: via direct contact with us and via the "Unsubscribe newsletter" link included in every newsletter. The legal basis for the delivery of the newsletter is your consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. a) GDPR.
The cookies that are necessary for the functioning of the website are based on the legitimate interest (Art. 6 para. 1 s.1 lit. f) GDPR) to provide you with the website properly. Other cookies that are not required for the website are based on your express consent (Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. a) GDPR.
1. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
2. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
4. This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. As far as the data collected about you a personal reference, this is excluded immediately and the personal data is deleted immediately.
5. We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. Google has concluded standard contractual clauses for the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is your consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) s. 1 lit. a) GDPR.
7. [This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can disable cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under "My Data", "Personal Data"].
Use of social media plug-ins
1. We currently use the following social media plug-ins: [Twitter, LinkedIn, WeChat, Youtube]. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by the mark on the box above its initial letter or logo. We open up the possibility for you to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked box and thereby activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have called up the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned under 2. of this declaration is transmitted. Since the plug-in provider collects the data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via your browser's security settings before clicking on the grayed-out box.
2. We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
3. The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) for the display of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Via the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. a) GDPR).
4. The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to the plug-in provider, your data collected from us will be directly assigned to your account with the plug-in provider. If you click the activated button and link to the page, for example, the plug-in provider also saves this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this allows you to avoid an assignment to your profile with the plug-in provider.
5. For more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the privacy statements of these providers. There you will also receive further information about your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy.
Embedded YouTube videos
On some of our websites, we embed YouTube videos to better show you our products as well as our company. The operator of the corresponding plugins is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. When you visit a page with the YouTube plugin, a connection to YouTube servers is established. This tells Youtube which pages you are visiting. If you are logged into your Youtube account, Youtube can assign your surfing behavior to you personally. You can prevent this by logging out of your Youtube account beforehand.
Those who have deactivated the storage of cookies for the Google Ad program will not have to deal with such cookies when watching Youtube videos. However, Youtube also stores non-personal usage information in other cookies. If you would like to prevent this, you must block the storage of cookies in the browser.
We have embedded YouTube videos on the basis of your consent Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. a) GDPR.
Questions or comments
Insofar as this website contains links to third-party websites ("external links"), such third-party websites and the content published there are the sole responsibility of the respective operators. Feintool has no influence whatsoever on the current and future design or on the content of the websites linked to via external links. The inclusion of external links does not imply that Feintool adopts the content behind the reference or link as its own. Feintool will not constantly monitor the linked websites unless there is concrete evidence of legal violations. If Feintool becomes aware of any legal violations, it will immediately delete the corresponding external links.