Punch Powertrain, Belgium
Plate carrier for double clutch transmission
Punch Powertrain's DT2 transmissions are used in hybrid vehicles of Peugeot, Citroën and Opel. The Belgian company relies on Feintool's expertise from development to high-volume production of four plate carriers and other formed parts.
A dual-clutch transmission with high torque and a compact design - suitable for small cars and commercial vehicles.
The Feintool solution
- Precise implementation of the design specifications with minimum tolerances
- Competence in the production of a tool with 13 machining steps on progressive presses through many years of experience in the manufacture of transmission components for "Continuously Variable Transmission" applications
- Competent partner from engineering to high volume production
The dual-clutch transmission combines high torque with a short design - something that has not been available in this form before. It is a real all-rounder"Leonard Trinkl, Key Account Manager at Feintool
- Thanks to the involvement in the development process with technical feasibility considerations, saving time and costs
- Nomination with long term for high quality standard
- Possible cooperation for the Chinese market