Quality – Precision - Reliability
Feintool is investing in its long term growth in Europe. In order to pursue further market opportunities, a production and tool construction site in the Czech Republic will open in 2018.
Looking for a new challenge?
We will be hiring in 2019
- Tool Maker
- Machine Operator - pressing
- Machine Operator - washing and quality inspection
- CNC operator
Please submit your complete application (cover letter, CV, diplomas, recommendation letters) to the email address provided. We will consider each application carefully and therefore adequate time is needed to review each candidate. We will make every effort to get back to you as quickly as possible.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Your benefits working for Feintool in Most:
- Feintool is a growing market and technology leader in fineblanking and forming
- We are a Swiss based company with a global footprint
- We offer diverse (international) training opportunities
- Tool maintenance and tool construction training
- Bright career prospects in a start-up plant with intention to grow in the Czech Republic
- Modern infrastructure
What Feintool stands for:
- Company: We focus on the global best-in-class position for Fineblanking systems and the production of sophisticated fineblanked and formed components.
- Products and Services: We want to be number one in terms of our products and services
- Employees: We create an attractive, motivating environ-ment and promote good health an training
- Customers: We keep our promises. Our customers can rely on the quality of our products and services.
- Future: Feintool is a secure investment for its shareholders.
Fineblanking: The principle behind the successful technology
The fineblanking process involves a total of three forces, which distinguish this technology from other punching or cutting processes.
Fineblanking creates smooth, quadrilateral, crack- and burr-free fineblanked surfaces, while the component itself is flat and level thanks to the clamping process. Additional finishing on the contours is generally not required. In industrial series production, this opens up entirely new technical and commercial opportunities. Feintool technology allows extremely complex, ready-for-assembly, multifunctional parts to be produced cost-effectively. Alternative methods exist. But they can only provide results that are “similar to fineblanking”, especially as regards fineblanked surfaces and flatness.