Production Supervisor, 3rd shift
Summary of Function:
Supervises Production Finishing department.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors production according to the parts production schedule.
- Trains employees in operation of the equipment.
- Monitors attendance and working hours of the employees; issues discipline when warranted.
- Supervises all aspects of Production Finishing as it pertains to personnel and equipment scheduling.
- Schedules overtime when needed.
- Evaluates employees’ efficiency and productivity.
- Attends production meetings as needed.
- Continuous improvement activities for production finishing cells.
- 5S of production floor.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English
Two years’ experience at a production supervision level.