Production Control Administrator
Summary of Function:
Ensure that customer delivery requirements are successfully planned, supported, and executed. This individual will ensure that the production schedule supports the customer requirements via directly working with the Scheduler.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as information resource between Customer and Scheduler.
- Review impact of releases change and communicate issues back to Customer.
- Direct customer contact on a daily basis.
- Review and load EDI’s that come in from various customers.
- Some manual entry of releases from certain customers or for special orders.
- Maintain waterfall charts of releases changes to support discussions with customers, as needed.
- Exercise high degree of independent decision making regarding organizing and performing work to meet customer requirements.
- Help ensure Customer PO’s are entered and cost is verified with Sales on new products and spot-buy PO’s.
- Work with Logistics on shortages, etc. to ensure customer needs are met.
- Work closely with related departments to communicate any part shortages and recovery plans.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma; prefer an Associate’s or Bachelor's Degree from a college or university; experience can replace some educational requirement.
- Fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English.
- 3 to 5 years’ related experience and/or training, or equivalent of education and experience.
- Experience in any ERP/MRP, Plex preferred.
- GM and FCA OEM system and customer support is ideal.
- Must be computer literate and have Microsoft Office experience.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment, while keeping correct data.